Monday, February 15, 2010

Honey Bunny Baby Products My Baby Bunnies Have Been Orphaned. Almost 2 Days Old. Help?

My baby bunnies have been orphaned. almost 2 days old. Help? - honey bunny baby products

I raised rabbits for years. As I mentioned, I was always two, the numerous mother if anything had wrong.Well, took a mother and her children. Then, a week after having more babies! She had 3 children, as I 7 weeks old. I had 8 this time. When I am in the morning to feed her and everything, then I saw. 6 dead and 2 alive. I quickly grabbed the child and went to warm. (they were frozen). All the babies were scattered on the floor of his cage. Once the baby pool and remain stable, I went to see if Mom breastfeeding. Now it is not. And there were no other speakers, as it was not a planned pregnancy.

The babies are now one and a half. I kept warm andtried to feed them. I have a small animal, Petco has powder mixture. Your goat's milk. I struggled to feed, because they often took a bottle. And I now the syringe, because the bottle nipple is so great that one of the heads of babies .... sing because they actually use. By the bottle her pussy. I managed to pee and shit, after my attempts to feed them.

It's Your Thing I can do to take the bottle or syringe? It is so frustrating and I know that is not enough to eat, but do not want on the Food Force, I do not want to the lungs. I heard a little honey put on the lips or eat? Or Bene-Bac for small animals, microorganisms and restore its good will and goode? I think I give them something else? Please any information would be greatly appreciated.

That's what I'm most likely to buy. Is that reasonable?
http://www.jefferspet.com/ssc/product.as ...


There are pictures of babies. One is a dwarf.

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/ ...

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/ ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not trying to be cruel, but prolly used. It does not sound like they all colostrum is therefore no protection against diseases of all types call a vet to see what you can they have a better chance, but I do not think theres much hope. sorry.

Post a Comment