Monday, February 22, 2010

The Sims 3 Change Serial Number How Can I Delete An Account On The Sims 3 Website?

How can I delete an account on the sims 3 website? - the sims 3 change serial number

I have a problem. I bought Sims 3, and I am registered on the website of The Sims 3, so I had an account with them. Then download the free people they can get, Riverview. However, my laptop crashed recently, so I had to reinstall Sims 3rd Riverview, I would like to download, but could not at the site. So I created a new account, I foolishly have two accounts with the same email address. In the new account, as I said, the serial number you will enter the game, but of course I have my serial number used in the old account and I can not on my old account to change your password by e-mail to me because both accounts have the same e-mail address. I know it's confusing, but basically I was wondering if anyone knew how to delete the account really on the website of The Sims 3? Or ifsomeone that can help this situation? Thank you:)

2 comments:

Zahid M said...

I have the same problem, to be honest, I do not know how to eliminate them. But u can e-mail from EA and explain the problem of Ur, and be accepted if, u give ur reuquest other serial, because u are under warranty for 90 days (taking account of the game came June 2), or B4 may e-mail to him or the need to send at least meet one condition! Here is a link that could help!


=* Http: / / easims.custhelp.com / cgi-bin / easims.cfg / php / enduser / std_adp.php? P_faqid = 10,721 & p_created = 1124388439 & p_sid Ej1YgEj p_accessibility = 0 & & & & = = = p_sp p_lva p_redirect cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD0xMzMsMTMzJnBfcHJvZHM9JnBfY2F0cz0mcF9wdj0mcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MSZwX3NlYXJjaF90ZXh0PVNlcmlhbCBudW1iZXI p_li * & = & = 1 p_topview

Hope this helps! : D

Madelyn said...

I have the same problem!

Hum.
I'm sorry, I can not help myself.
: (

I will send you immediately and seek help, because its very depressing.

Post a Comment