Saturday, January 9, 2010

Custom Made Mens Shoes How Much Bigger?

How much bigger? - custom made mens shoes

One day I was in a park and some kids came to me and said, "Hey, have you ever thought about the circus? And also ask ..." What is your size, 100? "... I was so angry that he wanted to beat them ...

I am a man of 13 years ... I wear size 19-US Mens Shoes ... NO JOKE! My father is only a size of 12 U.S. men and my mother in a size 8-US-womans ... My feet are becoming more important in my family ...

Here is a table of estimated growth ...

5: Size 4
6: Size 6
7: Size 8
8 Age: Size 10
9 years: size 12
Age 10: Size 13
11: Size 14
12 years: size 16
13 years: 17-19 Size

Based on growth curves, size, as I grew up?

I'm also not very high) (5 feet and weighs only 109 pounds ...

Everyone says I have to find shoes custom ...

Here I have my shoes: www.reallybigfeet.com

6 comments:

Sap said...

Hmmm .... Also, the large for the age of 13 years. But, my dear, this is not a disease and therefore do not think that way. It's just a symptom that is no longer with the times. I am sure that U will not grow.

:)164(: said...

His feet are huge! I do not think you need to grow.

gerald_k... said...

It's great, but there is nothing wrong with big feet, my brother has the size of the United Kingdom and 13 in the 11 and do not let people ignore or

Andreas said...

Puh. That's great. I'm 15 and wear sized 11. My friend is eh ... I forgot. But there is nothing to be ashamed of. If you say that you can enter into the eggs and see if they pop their ears XD

Anonymous said...

Size 30-33, when he reaches 20 to 25 years

dangerma... said...

Well, in the future, or you can now make smaller surgury. But why, if you can Smush error easyer with their feet. I am 14 and my size 10-10 1 / 2.

Post a Comment