Saturday, January 2, 2010

University Of Oregon Store What Are The Chances Of Me Getting Into Berkeley? Can Someone Tell Me What The Best Econ. Undergrad Prog. Are?

What are the chances of me getting into Berkeley? Can someone tell me what the best econ. undergrad prog. are? - university of oregon store

Now I take Southern Oregon University. I do not want me as a junior, I am currently in second years Students exchange. I think in the economy and want to know where they should consider applying for consideration. I am now at New York University, Berkeley, University of Washington launch, just to be. Anyway, my average of 3.92. My extra-curriculars are volunteers in various places (I am offered every week in a church of my first term at school) and being a scholar of diversity, "as she calls it my school. I am also in the honors program at my school. I came to SOU, because I was offered a scholarship for a trip minorities (except the cost of living, but all my tuition paid). My ethnicity is Pakistani. I worked for most of my second term and third. In the autumn I ll start working on a store manager from students on campus. I wondered what she could do to my chances increase to a school like Berkeley emphasize and what are the chances that I could I come know that last year the school only 50 candidates380.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She answered our question. They have a lot of state transfers. From a public school in 4, it will not help. The broadcasts, which I saw, not from community colleges CA CA residents are coming back from school premium.

As the possibilities of the University of New York are better if an ad Sab is high enough, you may have to pay the full price. If you expect any kind of help, remember, New York University.

Post a Comment