Monday, December 28, 2009

Commercial Estate Florida Listing Orlando Real Is Being A Real Estate Agent Still A Good Career Choice?

Is being a real estate agent still a good career choice? - commercial estate florida listing orlando real

I thought my real estate license in Florida to get on (residential, commercial, maybe later on). But the market is terrible here in the best case. I have a consultation in which well-paid. The area is something I would do if I go half in a few years to retirement. I love people and I love the houses, I am very good deal. However, without really understanding the profession of property, I'm not sure that it is something worth pursuing. I know that markets go up and down markets ... Florida is really suffering now, and not even know how long it will be a problem. I wanted to go further and take classes and get my license within 6 months. Any words of wisdom from someone on the ground?

No comments:

Post a Comment