Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Owner Builder Warranty Insurance Builder Neglecting To Honor Home Warranty/ What Should I Do?

Builder neglecting to honor home warranty/ what should i do? - owner builder warranty insurance

I contacted the manufacturer of my towels are not cowards. Send to a supervisor of his home, but said the owner, but Realitor that is false and it did not install the wrong. My research later, the towels were anchored on a piece of wall. I think that the manufacturer has failed to resolve the problem. I have also informed that their water is under my cavity. said it was normal, and connect the drain to another. I went into the city water issues in my space traffic and vapor barriers. While the city said he could not complain about the codes if they have a vapor barrier. I told them I did not have a vapor barrier. considered that in respect of control at my house and that the inspection had gone and done, that the inspection of several others. The house was built in the city. investingating after the tube was assumed to work in another tube, it is not. My father and I dug and registration is not connected to another tube, but French can not get sewer. The city inspector said he personally saw the leak andFrench drain was not connected, but has said he would be blessed and beyond. what the hell is not the ultimate control, because it was connected. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment