Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pre Teen Girl Galleries What Is A Good PSP Game For A Pre-teen Girl?

What is a good PSP game for a pre-teen girl? - pre teen girl galleries

My 11-year-old daughter asked an iPod for your B-Day, and instead my husband insisted on PSP. She has a Nintendo DS, which I for the appropriate age, but my husband called the PSP has all the functions of an iPod (and more) at a price. So please give me some suggestions for a PSP game for girls who will benefit from it made. Thank you.

3 comments:

Casipe said...

You may experience Neopets ... whether or not a fan ... Generics, and it would Brooktown High ... But even better ... could be updated www.playstation.com PSP and create an account to shop ... and you can give a greeting card of any kind to your seller account ... and it can be to your favorite online download ... such as games or even movies that can be stored on the memory card ... Find out more about the Sony.

ploo. said...

Animal Crossing
Not a Neopet game too .. I do not know what the so-called
DS Sims can get their games .. I started playing when I was your age they (now 15) .. and uh ... Nintendogs.

FunnyOne H said...

simpsons

Post a Comment