Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cookies Do Megaupload How Can I Keep My Hand Made Cookies Fresh?

How can I keep my hand made cookies fresh? - cookies do megaupload

I think, to give cookies to my BF in this Valentine's Day. Because he lives in another state from me and we will not be able to see each other on Valentine's Day, I send cookies for him. I am sure that cookies sent to him in a few days if I want to keep cookies fresh as possible. Is there any advice for the cookies from the hands to keep as fresh as possible until he comes? All the ingredients to be moist to prevent the cookies? Any good ways to wrap, pack the cookies?

7 comments:

Jade Orchid said...

two words ... Vacum Seal! If you do not or can not afford, so Kinkos was able to take you, and sealed for really cheap. ziplock works best for long trips and keep moisture and bacteria, molds /. Purchase of treasury seal has its advantages. Vacum everthing you can and keep food cool clothes too!

Greg Hintz said...

1 Word - Ziplock bag!

pulchrit... said...

Take a piece of bread into the container.

KDawg25 said...

Place a piece of bread in a hermetically sealed container, it should do. It always works for me! I like chocolate chip cookies soft and keeps cookies soft for a day.

KDawg25 said...

Place a piece of bread in a hermetically sealed container, it should do. It always works for me! I like chocolate chip cookies soft and keeps cookies soft for a day.

KDawg25 said...

Place a piece of bread in a hermetically sealed container, it should do. It always works for me! I like chocolate chip cookies soft and keeps cookies soft for a day.

fashioni... said...

You could be one of these aluminum cans and a buy line each layer of cookies W / wax paper. Make sure that the tab (found on the lid, such as tape). So, if you send it, put it in a box w / a little space and place crushed Styrofoam and paper around the field to avoid being touched too close.

Post a Comment