Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kidney Pain Diagnosis More Condition_symptoms Kidney Pain - Pain On Right Side?

Kidney pain - pain on right side? - kidney pain diagnosis more condition_symptoms

For a week I had pain in my () on the right hand side just above my chest. It is a feeling of bone lesions, internal pain. I have a "bad kidneys" of the time, my doctor told me. S scars, and do not work as good as my left kidney. Normally I have pain in my left side, but it is my right. It is better or worse, feels as if someone spicy.
It could be an infection or something, because I'm on antibiotics for something else.
What is it? Or sound? I like the hospital and wait 5 hours to find a diagnosis. And, it is difficult to get into my doctor to a remote and not insured.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment